Mildmay Veterinary Hospital
We are currently having intermittent issues with our phone lines
Please keep trying as it may come through to us
Mildmay Veterinary Hospital is a premier practice in a convenient location on the edge of Winchester.
Established over 30 years ago, Mildmay Veterinary Hospital was initially a mixed animal practice based in central Winchester.
Mildmay Veterinary Hospital was acquired by CVS (UK) Limited in 2006 and now operates as part of this larger group of veterinary practices and veterinary service providers.
The practice now specialises in the treatment of companion animals and offers:
- a high quality service for your animals
- a full range of modern facilities at our new purpose built surgery in Winchester
- a friendly, efficient branch surgery in Overton
- a 24 hour Emergency Service in conjunction with Vets Now Ltd on site
- Melanie Norris has a special interest in cardiology
- expertise in small animal orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery
- canine hydrotherapy pool
- puppy parties and clinics for senior pets and weight watchers
- free advise and support from our team of experienced veterinary nurses
- PDSA pet aid for eligible pet owners
- a complete service for the welfare of all your animals
The practice has a fully equipped preparation room, operating theatre, modern anaesthetic and monitoring equipment and our in-house laboratory allows us to run blood and urine samples for rapid results.
We have up-to-date diagnostic equipment such as x-ray, ultrasound scanner and endoscopy allowing us to quickly recognise and treat your pet’s condition.
With separate dog and cat wards and a separate isolation ward our nurses are able to give the best possible nursing care whilst your pets are hospitalised within the practice.